Monday, December 26, 2011

Glimpses of Christmas

Most years I am ready for Spring as soon as we have sung the last carol and opened the last gift.  This year I feel different.  The absence of snow made it hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit early enough to have my fix.  I plan to leave up the tree and the lights until I am sick and tired of them.  I am also going to keep reading our Christmas books and singing Christmas carols for a few more days (or weeks!). 

It's hard to believe that this little man has been with us for almost a year now...  He loved the train at Grandma and Grandpa's house and sat watching it for a long time.













These photos require a little explaination.  I saw this scene from inside and wanted to get a picture of the kids "sledding" in the "snow."  While it looks like Gwen is being the helpful big sister pulling Colin up the hill, she was actually playing the part of the Grinch.  In the second picture she is yelling "Go Colin!  Faster!" as Colin pulls her down the hill, eventually falling.  I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes when I heard what they were actually doing!




Merry Christmas to you all.



Just in case you need a smile for the day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have an account feel free to select "anonoymous".